Etymologyform of the name of 14th century saint Roch, of origin.The meaning is obscure; hruoh, hrok and rohōn have been suggested.
- Rhymes: -ɒkəʊ
- A given name, of mostly American usage.
male given name
- French: Roch
- Italian: Rocco
- A given name, equivalent to English Rocco.
Rocco is a given name or surname, and may refer to:
- Alex Rocco, an actor
- Danny Rocco, American football coach
- David Della Rocco, an actor
- David Rocco, host of David Rocco's Dolce Vita
- Mickey Rocco, Major League Baseball first baseman
- Rocco DeLuca and the Burden, a band featuring a resonator guitar player
- Rocco DiSpirito, a celebrity chef and reality show actor
- Rocco Prestia, bass player for the band Tower of Power
- Rocco Rock, a professional wrestler
- Rocco Siffredi, an Porno film actor
- Rocco Silano, magician and actor
- Rocky Colavito, The given name of this Major League Baseball player
- Saint Rocco, Christian saint
- Steve Rocco, American skateboarder
- Steve Rocco (politician), American politician, elected board member of the Orange Unified School District.
In film and television television:
Rocco in German: Rocco
Rocco in French: Rocco
Rocco in Norwegian: Rocco
Rocco in Portuguese: Rocco